2011年1月16日星期日

road bike for Corum 137-423-47-0023 EB34 WoMen's watch 100 miles

The day after his memorial, I jumped Ajax in Telluride. The first B.A.S.E. jumper gets to name the cliff, so I named it after Shane. Its a gnarly cliff and a sketchy jump and Shane would have loved it.In that vein, whats your next project?I have some first descents and jumps planned but I dont want to jinx myself, you know? Im going to Iceland and replica Bell & Ross watches Norway, France, the Alps, Switzerland, and Italy to do some B.A.S.E. jumping and wingsuit flying. You know, keeping the traveling circus going.How about the agenda tomorrow?Im going to go ski all day tomorrow and have a good dinner and do it all over the next day. So thats it. Just stoked to go make some turns.Interview by Kate Siber

That said, there’s no substitute for direct action, and in the right hands, these media can inspire such action.What can ordinary people do to meaningfully impact the kinds of global crises we face today such as climate change and species extinction?Take a rigorous personal inventory: what do I have? What do I need? How do these tallies stack up replica Louis Vuitton watches against my neighbors’, my ethics, my educated understanding of what this planet is capable of bearing. Check your carbon footprint. Charity begins at home and so does every other virtue, and every other meaningful change. All of us impact (and often inspire) those around us in ways we can’t fully understand or anticipate.Summon the courage to defend what you love. Don’t do it alone.

(Scott Tedro National Champion) (SageBrush Safari starting line)I did a Century over the weekend, which was kind of fun, but I missed the best part of the ride: the fabulous AID STATIONS. Why else would I sit on my road bike for Corum 137-423-47-0023 EB34 WoMen's watch 100 miles but to eat of course. A fellow rider named Cortez told me as we were registering, They have live piano music at the buffet table at mile 60. I kept having to remind myself to keep the pace, in between dreams of lounging in the grass by the flaky croissants and mounds of glistening jams and jellies.Too bad I took a wrong turn so I missed it.

没有评论:

发表评论